Test

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Things are finally getting underway with my blog.

Today I sat down when I had some free time and planned out what topics I can cover in my blog. I will post almost anything and everything that is interesting, educational, my interests I want to share and daily happenings to me.

I really want this to be an interesting blog where people can view a lot of different content to keep them entertained. I am not focusing on one set subject because in my opinion at least that can get fairly boring and predictable. Unless there is a topic I really hit on and many people like this is going to be very active and interesting blog *fingers crossed*

I thank all the followers and people who are supporting me so far, all your blogs are interesting to me! Feedback is always welcomed. Check in here daily for new content, I will try my best to make at least one blog a day.

14 comments:

  1. Good to know - I can't seem to follow you, look into it so I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't commit to one subject either for that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a nice blog. i look forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey man, thanks for saying I had a good review haha
    I followed you
    Also is your name a reference to American post hardcore band Fugazi?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog. Already it interests me. followed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thatta boy! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the content you decided to do

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, diversifying is the way to go nowadays.

    ReplyDelete
  9. keep the blog up, looking forward to see what you come with in the future

    ReplyDelete
  10. can't wait to see the results :0

    ReplyDelete
  11. talk about whatever's on your mind. and it's going to be good if it's something you really believe. that's what i'm doing.
    http://octafbr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete