Test

Monday, April 11, 2011

For those who do not know (free powerup EBgames points)

Like playing flash games?
Like getting achievements like on xbox?
Have a EBgames reward card?

If you answered yes to any of these questions you may want to check out kongregate.com.
I have been playing on there for a few years now and they recently integrated a daily reward tied into an achievement.

Get the achievement you also get points added to your EBgames card. You also get 250 points just by linking your card to your account.

They usually range from 5-30 points but doing it daily really adds up! I hope you enjoy and get use out of this site if you did not know about it.

I am no way affiliated with that website I just want to help people out to fight boredom or earn some points. Enjoy.

15 comments:

  1. I actually would have been interested had my x-box account not expired last weekend. I think it's pretty artarded for EB games to require a subscription beyond the xbox live one. I know it's cashmoney for them, but still, I'm not that big of an EB games fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good, this will get them some money, i'm sure many people will buy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kongregate is a great place to waste time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing
    i will check this out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't played flash games since combating boredom in high school, but I'll check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmm I only like playing Flash games ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I answered that question, 'NO'. But I loved this post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for this , will check later ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been a while since I was a flash gamer but why not have a nostalgia trip?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the info man, I did now know this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think I ever touch a flash game unless I just need to waste some time. Mostly in a couple of my college classes. Does that make me a bad person?

    ReplyDelete