Test

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Explosive News Update!!!

Well I am going to be gone for the day, lots to do today. Stayed tuned tomorrow because I am debuting a new series. Just a little hint, it is an informative series that you should be able to digest well. Oh me and my word play.

My stomach is grumbling so that is the queue to go, off to a late breakfast. I guess I will leave you all with a quote to make this worth a read...

"Don’t ever wrestle with a pig. You’ll both get dirty, but the pig will enjoy it."

24 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recent support! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm.....you made me think about wrestling a pig...I think I would like to try it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wait. Will be back to see it! enjoy your breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm....breakfast. Best part of the day....along with lunch, dinner, 2nd breakfast, afternoon snack, midnight snack, elevensies, and the occasional brunch. Excited for the new post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pig won't enjoy it if i penetrate him! Right?? lol following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo, breakfast! YEAAAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha a metaphor for trolling :P.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking forward to it and thanks for the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. getting me excited, cant wait ;)

    ReplyDelete