Test

Friday, April 15, 2011

New Blog Series In The Works!

I am currently working on two or three new series types to keep my blog fresh and entertaining. Just thinking right now how I want to present them and how often. All the series I have posted in the past will still be around until I run out of material but as for now things are still going strong with your support.

My blog is still new and I am still buttoning things down so any feedback to make it better is welcome no matter what aspect or if there is anything you may want to see blogged about let me know. May you continue to enjoy my blog as do I enjoy many of yours! If you keep reading I will keep posting.

Stayed tuned one of these new series may be presented within a week!!!

18 comments:

  1. i will. i followed. im a relatively new blogger aswell

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see your new series !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin forward to it man! haha followed out of pure curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lookin forward to these new series dude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cant wait for this, following!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following, can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. keep post....
    we are here to read...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your new series!

    ReplyDelete