Test

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bare with me followers!!!

I am getting used to this blogging world. Finding time and topics are both quite a task. While I get settled in I may post blogs about a lot of different topics. I may decided to make this an overall informative and fun blog covering many different topics and interesting odds and ends. I want to keep you guys reading as well as entertained daily.

On a random side note, I just had some peanut butter and fluff for the first time in several years. I had forgotten how good it was.

9 comments:

  1. can't wait. i love new blogs. following!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll see it's easy to find topics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to your problems with your blog - it's hard choosing what to post. I've never had a peanut butter and fluff sandwich though, so I can't relate to that lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no clue what peanut butter and fluff sandwich tastes like but it sounds tasty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! I love the blog style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's okay, you'll get used to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. " Peanut butter and fluff ".

    Aaaand now I'm hungry. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Write about something you like or care about. If you can convey your passion people will see that and want to follow!

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete